Motivate the team with a special event
Different ideas of experience tourism which are plentiful in Pärnu are perfect for motivating the team or spending time with conference participants in the evening. The picturesque nature and the resort-like city, along with the Pärnu River and Pärnu Bay, offer plenty of opportunities for leisure.
At major events, it is common for the working part to be followed by an evening networking event where contacts are exchanged, and people get to know each other. The post-conference introduction event does not always have to be a traditional standing event, it can also be organized in a more memorable way. When people from different locations come to the conference, it is very useful to bring the participants out of the ordinary environment for a moment and get them to interact through some common activities. Such activities also add value to the conference itself.
- Design your own wooden cutting boards, keychains, or pan spatulas for souvenirs.
- If you have more time, it is worth taking a trip to the wonderful island of Kihnu.
- Why not invigorate your guests with a night at spa or a pool party with a DJ and good music in the background?
- Fun SUP yoga on the beautiful Pärnu beach, a sailing trip on the Pärnu Bay or a fishing trip with a tour guide on the Pärnu River.
- Discover local cider farms.
- However, if you want to seriously challenge teamwork and team spirit, test with a team how easy or difficult it is to escape from the old prison in Pärnu, or have participants race each other on a circuit with a Porsche 911 Carrera S.
- You can also read Estonian Convention Bureaus blog post about the top team event ideas in Pärnu.