A.H. Tammsaare 4a/6, Pärnu
+372 440 1018
ESTONIA Resort Hotel & Spa spa and conference centre welcomes you with an inspiring environment for both working and relaxing. We are convinced that work does not have to be tiring and tedious – not at all! A nice way to end a long day of meetings is a truly relaxing break in the magical world of spa treatments on the 1st floor of our spa and conference centre. The SPA & SAUN spa and sauna centre on the 2nd floor ensures aquatic and sauna experiences even for the most demanding spa-lover. For those who appreciate good food and cooking, we have built a special club in the conference centre that has a kitchen where you can cook together with the chefs of our restaurant NOOT and enjoy your creations after. We provide routine breaking and eventful solutions for carrying out meetings, trainings, customer events, birthdays, parties or business meetings.
Pool party at the SPA & SAUN spa centre
Our spacious spa centre hosts eight different saunas, a big pool with areas for relaxing, an outdoor terrace with hot tubs and a Dead Sea pool. Here we offer the possibility of organising a unique event – pool party.
- For performers, we can set up a stage in the middle of the pool or next to it.
- For enhancing the mood, we use modern sound and light equipment.
- We serve a special drinks menu directly at the pool according to your tastes.
- In addition, you can order sauna rituals and short body treatments at the VIHA sauna.
- For smaller groups (up to 16 people) we recommend the private sauna KADAKA club.
- Number of participants: 10 to 150.
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours.
Chef theatre performances
Food and cooking joins together many people with very different backgrounds and interests. Excellent food, delightful emotions, new skills and advice from top-level experts are guaranteed!
- Invite your friends, colleagues, clients or partners, and spend time cooking together and enjoying the food in the private clubroom of Estonia Resort Hotel & Spa conference centre.
- You can choose between chef theatre performances on molecular gastronomy and fish.
- The star of the performance is the chef of NOOT restaurant, and everything made together will go directly from the stage onto the plates of the participants.
- Number of participants: 4-14, more on special agreement with the chef.
- Duration: 3 hours.