Kõpu küla, Tõstamaa psavald, Pärnu
+372 503 6066
Maria farm is a Western-Estonia-style barn-dwelling with an authentic drying barn oven made of local hand-made bricks. Today we offer the visitors traditional farm foods along with a folk programme, which introduces Estonian folk culture and party traditions through games, dances and music.
Party evening includes:
- A program with folk dancers and musicians
- A welcome drink and Maria farm rye bread
- Cold snacks – elk sausage, Estonian cheese, salted beans, garlic bread
- A jug of beer
- Main course – roasted pork with local vegetables.
- A shot of vodka
- Brandy or Vana Tallinn liquor
- number of participants: 30 to 120
- accommodation, sauna, horse drawn carriage or sledge rides for an additional fee