Pärnu Private Tours
Pärnu Private Tours offers a variety of tours inspired by a thirst to share the renowned and hidden corners of Pärnu.
Pärnu Private Tours offers a range of carefully crafted tours. We also provide guests with the opportunity to fully customise their experience to suit their individual needs. Tours are suitable for individuals, families and groups. Our tours are inspired by a thirst to share the renowned and hidden gems of Pärnu.
Discover Pärnu with Pärnu Private Tours!
Pärnu Beer Tour and Tasting
Beer brewing in Pärnu was first recorded in 1562. Throughout history, Pärnu was famous for its breweries, winning several international prizes. There used to be a saying: Pärnu beer makes the old young, and the young bold. And even though there aren´t any large beer producers in Pärnu any more, the carft-breweries are keeping the history of beer brewing in Pärnu alive.
- Learn about beer brewing in Pärnu
- Find out where are the most famous pubs located and what are they known for
- Learn anout the history of Pärnu from a different prospective
- Taste at least three craft beers accompanied with a snack and stories
- Suitable also for those, who don´t consider themselves beer fans
- Number of participants: 2 to 10 (less/more on agreement)
- Duration: 2-2,5 hours
- Note: the participants must be at least 18 years old
Pärnu Old Town Sightseeing Tour
The Birthplace of Estonian Republic, Summer Capital of Estonia – Pärnu is a charming town with rich history and lush parks. Our highly experienced and welcoming tour guide will take you on a tour in the old town and uncover the history and stories of Pärnu.
- Main sights of Pärnu
- Fascinating stories and legends
- Highly experienced local tour guide
- Walking, cycling, or electric scooter tours possible
- Number of participants: 5 to 30 (les/more on agreement)
- Duration: 1,5 hours (less/more on agreement)