Kurase, Sääreküla, Kihnu vald, Pärnu maakond
+372 525 5172
A day filled with authentic Kihnu traditions!
If you are thinking about doing something particularly interesting, come and spend some exiting time getting to know the traditions and everyday life of Kihnu islanders.
Kihnurand welcomes all travellers, who need accommodation, catering, bicycles to explore the island, lorries for tours or just nice entertainment. Bad weather is not a problem – a group of up to 30 people can fit into our retro bus .
Our 1-day trip is an excellent possibility to see, touch and feel Kihnu!
A nice day on Kihnu island
- Lorries and a guide will welcome you at Kihnu harbour.
- You are welcomed with coffee at Kurase centre with Kihnu bread and a little drink, you can try on traditional Kihnu skirts and take a picture on a motorbike, also you can visit the local store and handicraft shop.
- Visiting the church, museum and lighthouse.
- Fish for lunch at the outdoor diner of the Linaküla beach camping (in cooler weather at the Kurase centre).
- Number of participants: 1 to 100.
- Mõnu farm handicraft exhibitions and concert with ensemble Kihnumua.
- Home visit at Rannametsa farm.
- Workshop ‘Make your own souvenir from Kihnu’ (decorating a juniper butter knife, making a keychain or magnet, weaving ribbons).