Pärnu: For sport and after sports
Done! You did it. You gave your best. You know that. A pat on the back confirms that your supporters know it. Well done! Now it is time to rest, or maybe even celebrate.
Take your time. Nice and easy. The stopwatch has stopped. The final whistle has been blown. The chequered flag has flown.
Now there is time. And everything else. Right here. You can get your skin wet without any effort in the water and sauna centres that are within walking distance. White linen on restaurant tables and flavours of the world steaming in the pans – the most convenient way to offer your family a culinary as well as a sporting experience. Lounges filled with a buzzing hum where you and your friends can discuss the finish protocol. Parks to walk and reflect in. A sandy beach with its summer sunrise-to-sunset rhythm. All this and more for you, your family and friends. In Pärnu.
Yes, Pärnu is a city where every sporting event becomes a holiday. And vice versa. If you wish. This is how the seemingly unconnected – sporting excitement and relaxing leisure – are combined and intertwined.
Aqua and sauna centres
- In 2019, Pärnu was elected the best wellness and health tourism destination in Estonia in the EDEN (European Destinations of Excellence) competition launched by the European Commission.
- Did you know that there are nine different spas in Pärnu?
The best culinary experience
- The White Guide 2022 recommends the following restaurants: Restaurant Raimond, restaurant Mon Ami, Café Supelsaksad, Villa Ammende restaurant.
- As a green city, Pärnu offers many opportunities for outdoor dining. What is the best location for a picnic? Great picnic spots are Pärnu Beach Park, Pärnu moat and Jaanson's Track
- Kihnu Gurmee offers a surprising dining experience. But what does a unique dining experience look like?
- The Pärnu Beach Promenade has a real resort vibe and makes the beach of the summer capital attractive even in bad weather.
Canoe trips in Pärnu County
- Tours on the water are provided by: Jõematkad, Junsi Holiday Center, loodusmatkad.ee, Seikle Vabaks, Soomaa.com, Soomaa Canoeing and Sauna Centre.
- Did you know that canoeing is a cool way to combine sports with a holiday?