Seegi Maja (the Almshouse)
Seegi Maja (the Almshouse) is known to be the oldest building in Pärnu. It was built in 1658 on the remains of the old almshouse of the Holy Spirit’s Church as a shelter to the sick and the cripples. According to a research on the wooden raft under the basement of the building, the old almshouse dates back to 1250-1350. The building was restored to look the way it did in the 17th century. It houses the St. Peterburg Hotel and the restaurant Seegi Maja.
Features and amenities
In the city centre of Pärnu, at the crossing of the Hospidali street and the Malmö street.
Sealed access road
By public transport