C.R.Jakobson Farm Museum program ‘Christmas on the Farm’
The museum, in which a farm still operates, takes its guests to the former Christmas time, when people did not know Santa and his little helpers yet.
- We will bake bread in the mill and taste it;
- we will feed and pet the animals (our little helpers) in the barn;
- we will eat farm dishes and play traditional games in the threshing barn;
- we will prepare something Christmas-themed in the handicrafts building;
- if there is snow, we will ride a horse.
The programme, which has been awarded with the EHE (Genuine and Interesting Estonia) quality mark, lasts up to three hours, and is suitable for all ages.
The price includes tea, handmade bread, and proper Christmas food can also be ordered.