Õuna, Kaelase küla, Põhja-Pärnumaa vald
+372 512 0874
Jaanihanso Cider House is an internationally recognized organic producer of high-quality ciders and sparkling wines. With innovative production and fruit growing, the House exports products around the world. Experience the coziness of rural life in the romantic conference and convention center with modern amenities. The center is open to visitors.
Jaanihanso Cider House is a comfortable and beautiful training-conference-convention center, reborn from the glorious Edasi (Forward) Kolkhoz workshop. Up to a hundred participants can spend the day in a stylish atmosphere in rooms equipped with modern communication solutions. During beautiful weather there is a large terrace and an immense stretch of the romantic apple orchard. The facility is equipped with a large kitchen with a beautiful view.
- Big hall – 130 m²
- Theater style – up to 110 people
- Classroom style – up to 100 people
- Meeting style – up to 100 people
- Banquet style – up to 100 people
- U-style – up to 40 people
- Bar hall – 80 m²
- Theater style – up to 40 people
- Classroom style – up to 30 people
- Meeting style – up to 20 people
- Banquet style – up to 30 people
- Meeting room – 40 m²
- Theater style – up to 20 people
- Classroom style – up to 16 people
- Meeting style – up to 16 people
- Banquet style – up to 16 people
Full service from breakfast to dinner, in all service formats.
Guests will be offered the opportunity to visit the production facility with a thorough explanation of the production process and the operation of the Jaanihanso Cider House. The tour is followed by a thorough and spirited tasting, which is traditionally a great introduction to lunch or dinner. The number of participants is not limited.