Permanent exhibition of Pernova Nature House
The permanent exhibition on the three floors of Pernova Nature House, which has a rounded grass roof, offers something for both children and adults. Visitors can see: a winter garden, a pet room, a film room, a cave of sounds, and exhibits of Pärnu County nature.
Families can participate in exploration and searching games in the building and outside.
By prior agreement:
* workshops for adults and children
* guided tour in the nature house, an excursion into nature, or a walk in Pärnu city
* lessons in the planetarium and stargazing nights in the observatory
* picnic or a ceremony in the yard
* special events (seminars, trainings, birthdays, etc.).